Support Your Community.
Wheels to Work
Homeless populations, families in transition and displaced workers are at an all-time high in U.S. cities. In spite of vocational training and job placement assistance offered by community non-profits, lack of personal transportation continues to handicap job opportunity for low-income people. By granting new bicycles to qualifying workers when earning jobs, everybody wins!
• Low-income workers are relieved of walking to work,
• Non-profits expand the geographic range of job placement, and
• Hiring companies gain increased confidence of reliable attendance.
Your Micro-Charity: Organize a Build & Ride
A Build & Ride fundraising event is a fun, healthy and sporting way to raise money for your school, church, civic group or sponsored charity – while also granting bicycles to deserving people in your community. It's as easy as 1-2-3.
1. Reserve the date and design your event page.
2. Invite friends to join the Build & Ride or to sponsor per mile.
3. On event day, we all build, ride and donate our bikes at the finish line.